Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Jes Extender Australia review: Side effects, Unprofessional company, Low quality, Made in china

Update by user Jul 29

Jes Extender™ Gold is the Ultimate penis enlargement package. there is not gold,

Original review posted by user Jul 29

Hope my Jes extender Australia review helps others, this is the company that sell the Jes extender Australia product, the main thing I have an issue with is bad quality, side effects and unprofessional company. https://jesextender.com.au I purchased Jes extender Australia a while ago, maybe 6 or 7 months and bought the top of the line package the Jes extender Australia. Well I must say to receive your order in bits and pieces is not professional. The device itself seems cheaply made, then low and behold I look on the box IT'S MADE IN CHINA. Seriously Jes extender Australia Jes extender Australia, wtf are you doing trying to dress up a cheaply made "medical device" as the best thing out there when the quality is low like this. Anyway I went on with using as per instructions, building up as I go and it got to a point where I just couldn't add anymore so it meant I would not be following instructions. I stuck to what discomfort I could bare for 3 solid months, and not one single cm was gained. I do believe there was some side effects, my erection go weaker after the first month, didn't think much of it, but after month 2 I could barely keep it up in the bedroom anymore which is definitely not like me. I didn't realise at the time it was Jes extender Australia doing it so kept using for another month. Well after measuring once a month for 3 months and having the erection quality issue I stopped, about 3 week later my erections started coming back but it took a while longer and I'm still not sure if I'm back to 100%. That plus I got really puffy/bloated skin around the part where it hold the penis head. Overall, not an effective product and it caused side effects. Not happy.
Review
Product
Jes Extender Australia Penis Extender
Pros
  • Box
Cons
  • Side effects
  • Unprofessional company
  • Made in china
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
loss
Tags
  • Jesextender

Jes Extender Australia review in Majadahonda, Madrid: Side effects, Unprofessional company, Low quality, Made in china

Hope my Jesextender Australia review helps others, this is the company that sell the Jesextender Australia product, the main thing I have an issue with is bad quality, side effects and unprofessional company. https://jesextender.com.au I purchased Jesextender Australia a while ago, maybe 6 or 7 months and bought the top of the line package the Jes extender Australia. Well I must say to receive your order in bits and pieces is not professional. The device itself seems cheaply made, then low and behold I look on the box IT'S MADE IN CHINA. Seriously Jes extender Australia Jesextender Australia, wtf are you doing trying to dress up a cheaply made "medical device" as the best thing out there when the quality is low like this. Anyway I went on with using as per instructions, building up as I go and it got to a point where I just couldn't add anymore so it meant I would not be following instructions. I stuck to what discomfort I could bare for 3 solid months, and not one single cm was gained. I do believe there was some side effects, my erection go weaker after the first month, didn't think much of it, but after month 2 I could barely keep it up in the bedroom anymore which is definitely not like me. I didn't realise at the time it was Jes extender Australia doing it so kept using for another month. Well after measuring once a month for 3 months and having the erection quality issue I stopped, about 3 week later my erections started coming back but it took a while longer and I'm still not sure if I'm back to 100%. That plus I got really puffy/bloated skin around the part where it hold the penis head. Overall, not an effective product and it caused side effects. Not happy.
Review